Asset Tracking comes in many forms and here at Assetware we specialise in the tracking of assets that are linked to the company asset register through our range of asset tracking systems. Items that typically appear on the asset register are computers, desks, telephony equipment, building assets including artwork, air conditioning units, equipment that travels such as sales demonstration kit, industrial plant that may be located at a supplier site and so on.
We can assist with the tracking and location of assets in a number of ways:
Asset Tracking Software that enables businesses to effectively perform full physical asset audits and day to day asset transactions.
- Record assets as they are delivered.
- Detail disposal events at the point they are removed from site.
- Confirm an assets existence, condition and location.
- Detail daily asset moves as they occur.
- Manage large scale relocations.
- Confirm off-site equipment registers are correct and more.
Physical Asset Verification Service is designed for companies that do not have the time and resources to complete a full physical asset audit. By selecting an experienced project team the service includes:
- The construction of an appropriate project plan that takes into consideration the business operational needs.
- Ensures that ALL areas are verified for asset’ existence.
- Create new asset registers where none existed before.
- Validate existing registers.
- Achieve the highest levels of accuracy.
- Ensure that all areas
Audit Hire Kit – Hire the kit we use to complete a full physical audit and provide your own resources. The Audit Hire Kit contains all you need to successfully complete a full asset audit including:
- Barcode readers.
- Process flow guide and operational guidelines.
- Control Centre laptop with fully loaded data.
- Audit control reporting.
If you wish to discuss any of our asset tracking systems in more detail, please contact Assetware on +44(0)870 112 0700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.